This cozy 2 bedroom and 1 bath rancher is located conveniently close to our town park and town square and needs lots of tender loving care to bring to back it back to life. Would make a great first home or rental property after rehab. Sager Associates makes no representation as to the accuracy or reliability of the information. Buyers should exercise their own due diligence in the investigation of matters related to the property that is material to a buyer's decision to purchase any property listed for sale by Sager Associates.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
816 sq. ft
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Shenandoah County Public Schools
- Stove, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Wood Frame
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price